CJ-6000 Data Sheet
The Model CJ-6000 shown below is typical and representative of the CJ-6000 Models. For more information on specifying a jack, see the JACK OPTIONS page and JACK CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf..
Click on Caster Jack image for an Interactive experience
- Safety Factors: SFy=3 and SFu=5
- Rated Load Capacity: Simultaneous 6,000 lbs. (2,721 kg.) vertical load and 3,000 lb (1,361 kg.) side load in any direction.
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +104°F (0 to +40 °C). Contact Flotron for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Hand Crank: 12″ long removable crank to reveal a 1/2″ square drive input. When the handle is removed, the jack can be raised/lowered with a standard hand drill (300 rpm max non-impact)
- Input Clutch: Pre-set at Flotron to prevent damage to jack the at end the of travel.
- Turns per inch lift: 50 turns of handle per inch lift of jack.
- Materials: Steel and aluminum construction. Stainless steel fasteners. Bronze nut.
- Finish: Steel and Aluminum parts nickel plated. Caster body powder coated with zinc plated hardware. For additional caster finish options, click here
- Lubricants: Synco super lube grease standard on screw threads. General purpose bearing grease standard in caster swivel bearing. All other bearings or gears are either self-lubricating or sealed. For additional lubricant options, click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For Jack – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.