CJ-6000 Data Sheet
- Safety Factors: SFy=3 and SFu=5
- Rated Load Capacity: Simultaneous 6,000 lbs. (2,721 kg.) vertical load and 3,000 lb (1,361 kg.) side load in any direction.
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +104°F (0 to +40 °C). Contact Flotron for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Hand Crank: 12″ long removable crank to reveal a 1/2″ square drive input. When the handle is removed, the jack can be raised/lowered with a standard hand drill (300 rpm max non-impact)
- Input Clutch: Pre-set at Flotron to prevent damage to jack the at end the of travel.
- Turns per inch lift: 50 turns of handle per inch lift of jack.
- Materials: Steel and aluminum construction. Stainless steel fasteners. Bronze nut.
- Finish: Steel and Aluminum parts nickel plated. Caster body powder coated with zinc plated hardware. For additional caster finish options, click here
- Lubricants: Synco super lube grease standard on screw threads. General purpose bearing grease standard in caster swivel bearing. All other bearings or gears are either self-lubricating or sealed. For additional lubricant options, click here
For Jack – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.