HD325 Data Sheet
The Model HD325-0000-B028-C5SPX shown below is typical and representative of the HD325 Models. For more information on specifying a holding fixture, see the 300 SERIES OPTIONS page and 300 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER pdf.
The maximum distance between mounting interfaces is directly related to the main beam length. Specify the distance between mounting interfaces to be at or slightly larger than the length of the part-to-be-handled. The fixture can be adjusted to accommodate smaller length parts, however, the main beam(s) extending from each end frame may be inconvenient. For more information see the 300 SERIES OPTIONS
page and 300 SERIES CREATING A MODEL NUMBER
Addition of an optional index plate decreases the vertical adjustment from 12″ to 8″ and increases the minimum trunnion height from 33.5″ to 37.5″.
- Safety Factor: 2
- Rated Load Capacity:
- Dynamic, 0″ eccentricity: 115 lbs. (52 kg.)
- Dynamic, 5″ eccentricity: NA
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C). Contact factory for special applications with extended operating temperatures.
- Choice of Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp Options:
- Angle Interface
- Mounting Plate Interface
- Board Clamp Interface
- Choice of Main Beam Length
- Main Beam Ball Lock Pins: Reliably prevents End Frames from slipping on Main Beams
- Casters: 5″ diameter x 7/8″ wide wheel with Performa tread and metal sidelock brake
- Materials: Steel construction
- Finish: Flotron Blue powder coat with selected parts zinc plated.
- Trunnion Brake Knob
- Optional Main Beam Lengths or Telescopic Main Beams
- Optional Trunnion Interface/Mount/Clamp
- Optional Index Plate
- Optional Casters
- Optional finishes for clean room capability
- Optional Ground Lug for use in electrostatically protected areas (EPA’s)
- For more about 300 Series Options click here
All data presented is based on no modifications to the product.
As Flotron is constantly improving products and methods of manufacturing, we reserve the right to modify and/or change design or specifications without notice. Please contact Flotron for verification of critical dimensions and specifications.
For 300 Series – Creating a Model Number pdf click here.
For clarification of terms or phrases, please see the Holding Fixtures Definitions page.